Sunday, June 12, 2011

Any day now

Well our due date came a went, so we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little one. Michelle was up here last weekend, so we had her take some pictures of us at the park across the street. Now for anyone who knows me... I am not the biggest fan of showing everyone pictures of me getting fat, but I have had several people ask, so here they are. Hopefully you enjoy these more than I do ;)



We have really enjoyed getting all ready for our little girl. We had a great time getting the nursery ready, which I will post pictures of soon as well. Some days I feel totally ready to have this baby, and then other days I feel like I am not ready at all. She is so much easier to care for right now. No crying, she's portable, and I am sleeping really well still. But honestly, we can not wait to see her and I know she will change our lives so much for the better. We will keep you all posted on the arrival of this little one!

6 comments:

Darby Family said...

We were just talking about you on Saturday. We did a mud run with Kent, Nellie, and Dave. Wish you were there. We cannot wait to see this beautiful little girl. Hope she comes soon. Good luck!

Kaylinn said...

I just thought of you guys yesterday - (we drove past your old stomping grounds on our way home from Chino/Disney) - glad to see all is going well. We've been terrible friends, but we still think of you often! Hugs from here and best wishes in your upcoming newest addition.

jessica and corey said...

first of all, i can't believe you did a jumping picture while pregnant!
second of all, hang in there! she'll be here before you know it!
love you,
jess

The Southwicks said...

You look awesome! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures. You're gorgeous. Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition.

David said...

Elsie, you were such a cute preggers. I am disappointed in Jason though, he didn't gain the sympathy weight like I decided to.